- Do you feel powerless, unheard, or invisible to others?
- Do you lack intimacy in your personal relationships?
- Do you often feel sexually blocked or shut down?
- Do you sometimes get stuck in your head space or try to hide from sexual feelings?
- Do you often find it hard to connect with masculine energy/presence?
- Do you often struggle to ask for what you want in life?
- Do you struggle with feeling desirable, beautiful or sexy to others?
- Do you find yourself consistently attracting partners who aren’t good for you?
- Are you looking for a loving, attentive and magnetic masculine partner?
Answer the Call...
- Improve communication and relationships
- Experience a new level of intimacy in all relationships
- Increase your level of comfort and pleasure with your own body
- Enhance your feminine presence
- Remain grounded in difficult conversations
- Cultivate clear, flexible and healthy boundaries with others to improve your self-esteem
- Recognize what happens in your body energetically and physiologically when you get close to others and learn how to set boundaries, stay present and embodied.
This 6-week course will lead you through the fundamentals of feminine practice, connecting to and activating your deepest feminine essence and to feel more confident and radiant in your body, your natural sensual nature and feminine power.
The Body of Work
The classes/intensives will consist of 3 main components, which are described below:
1) The Essential Practices
There are 44 unique practices. In each class you will explore and embody one of these. In a 1-day or weekend intensive there will be time to explore and embody a lot more.
The practices include:
- Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy.
- Body awareness practices that help women “be at home” in their bodies—no matter what stress going on around them.
- Energetic practices that will spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence and radiance.
- Deep questioning of how women relate to our femininity, sensuality and sexuality.
2) The Feminine Presence Meditation™
This meditative movement practice is an integral part of this work that is done in every class because it supports you:
- To move your divine feminine energy through your body: the meditation is slow, sensual, and devotional.
- To follow the pleasure and joy trapped inside your body: how much pleasure can you move and contain in your body before dissipating it.
- To heal the split between the energy of your heart and your sexuality: Feel your heart and womb communicate with each other so you make more healthy choices in relationships and are more fed by both these power centers.
- To let go of "if only" and surrender into living a more expanded and joyful life: trust and follow the energy that wants to move you.
- To not allow your self-consciousness and fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep restart the same time as being deeply invigorating.
3) Safe Witnessing
A powerful, feminine woman is comfortable with attention directed towards her. Many women are starving for healthy attention. Many of the practices are witnessed by another woman or the entire group in a safe and supportive way.
This is often the only way a woman can receive honest, valuable feedback as to how she is perceived. This challenges many women at first, but once they discover the ways to let go of self-consciousness, it is the most healing and empowering part of the class.